This policy applies to information held about clients, prospective clients and all other persons about whom starkeld.com holds information.
By “information”, we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, and store.
What we collect
– Your name
– Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
– Your payment details/financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code
– Information in relation to your purchase of our pieces or use of our services.
How we collect information about you
– Collecting information you give to us when you purchase from us via email, phone, at a fair or at our showroom in Eket, Sweden
– Your written request to add you on our mailing list
– Your information enquiries received by email or over the telephone.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
– Provide information about our pieces and services to you
– Keep you informed about pieces, artists and events that we think you may find interesting
– Communicate with you
– Comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for security to check your identity
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary
– For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts
– For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us
– In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
– Collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience
– To make sure you receive updated information on starkeld.com’s business activities
– To provide the services you have requested
– For our own marketing and research.
Sharing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third companies or service providers if this is necessary to provide you with our pieces or services, respond to your enquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, or governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
At any time, you have the right:
– To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
– To rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate
– To ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
– To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent)
– To ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section
– To restrict processing of your personal data
– To data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances
– To object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
– To not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regarding your rights as a data subject.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about events, exhibitions, art fairs and pieces. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with this request.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” form our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such email or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us.
Links to other sites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org